Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Local kid, Jonathan Burkin, makes AWESOME on America's Got Talent



I've seen Jonathan Burkin at a number of local festivals and parades in NW Ohio and my reaction is that he CONSISTENTLY ramps up the quality of any parade he is in. Although he was not at the Milan Melon Festival this year, his group was, and they were there for him.
Over the years I have been conducting field research at food festivals in NW Ohio, I have tried to get photographs of him in action, but this dude has some quick moves and I usually end up with shots of his back. Here are some action shots at the 2007 Walleye Festival in Port Clinton, Ohio where he EARNED and won a BIG trophy.

If you are reading this, please throw your support behind him and any other kids who resist mindless conformity and dare to dream big.

No comments: