Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend in bloom

I have a thing for flowers and this past weekend I took the time to stop and photograph some. This is a berry of some sort growing on a tree outside the Holmes County, Ohio courthouse. I don't know what it is but was taken in by the beauty and took a photograph to help me identify it later: A common blue salvia (an annual) growing in mass in a flower bed outside Heini's Cheese Chalet in Bunker Hill, Ohio:
Emily say this rose intertwined in the railing outside Heini's and wanted a picture of it:
Since classes started at BGSU back on the 25th of August, my time has not been my own. I have been putting in extremely long days preparing for my Cultural Anthropology and Minority Groups class and trying to write a dissertation. Of course, as I'm sure you can tell by the way I organized that last sentence, the course work is dominating the majority of my time and the diss is being pushed to the back burner to simmer--not boil. This week I will change things up a bit. The diss is being shifted to the big main burner and the flame is on high.

No comments: