Thursday, October 30, 2008

The calendar is back

I don't expect you to remember something I mentioned in passing back in August, but last spring, I was asked--along with three professional photographers--to contribute images to the Bowling Green 2009 Calendar.

Well, the calendar is back from the printer and features full-color, glossy images of architectual points of interest, often overlooked on Main Street BG. For those of you who are looking for a unique holiday gift, it is available for $15.00 at the CVB, Main Street BG, Calico, Sage and Thyme, For Keeps, Grounds for Thought, and the Wood County Historical Center and Museum. I'm sure you'll want to know my photography is featured six out of the twelve months and also on the cover. I'm pretty darned proud of it and am excited to share it with you:
NC

2 comments:

JJ said...

That is so cool. I sooooo want to be an awesome photographer. I guess that requires a good camera first...SIGH!! Oh well, someday, until then I will just enjoy yours and Melissa's photographs.

Michelle said...

Well done! I think it is great that you are so immersed in your surroundings and can share your wold so beautifully in words and pictures with the rest of us.